Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I need to change

Changes
Obama said:"Changes is needed for a better world."

Nowadays i don't know why
I keep on doing things wrongly
Choose the wrong way
Do the wrong thing
Said something wrong
Gave bad impressions

That Sunday someone said something about me
"You are always like this?At the end you do not need to do anything!"
On that moment
after she said that
I have the feeling like some million knife had just impaled into my heart
After all these month
Actually my impression on them is like this
The reason why someone treat me so "coldly" is because of my attitude

Change is what i need
A complete change of personality
You all will see a better me
I will change!

1 comment:

  1. i always want to change
    change to be better
    to be nicer
    to be more friendly
    to be more blahh.
    just to be happier, and better to every1 else.
    and am still trying.

    i used to say something wrong, done something wrong that made people felt so unhappy.
    and i hate it.
    change is what every1's need, i think.

    you promised you'll change to be better yea?
    do it (:

    ReplyDelete